Select Time Frame at Page Level

We have all of our Sales Leaders working from a single dataset and would like for them to be able to toggle between quarters at a page level more intuitively than the analyzer allows.  I am thinking a drop/down toggle something akin to that which you find on the individual cards themselves.

Domo Consultant

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
33 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @Chips.  I am assigning to our product manager @michaelf for review.

• Definitely, this would be great at a page level, the same experience that you have on individual card.

2016-10-07_09-50-36.jpg

• +1 on this; that said, I'd love to see something more expansive to support this.  I'd love to see support for page-wide filters which are always present (for dates or any other common fields).  We have a number of data sets which are intended to be always consumed at a filtered level, and there's not a great way to accomplish this today (having users go through analyzer every time is about 5 more clicks than should be needed).

Great idea though, @Chips.

• @Chips and @CFRyan that is a great suggestion. All the upvotes shows that a lot of others agree as well. We're working on improving pages and filtering so this feedback is very useful. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.