Adding widgets in Adobe Illustrator
I'm somewhat expereienced in Adobe Illustrator. So I thought I'd see how far I could get in trying out some of the stuff shown at this URL:https://developer.domo.com/docs/design-studio/app-overview
Progress so far:
- Was able to successfully add the Domo extension to Illustrator CC 2014.
- Viewed the developer videos related to Illustrator.
- Brought in a background image to the bottom layer
- Went to Add Widget in the Ai Domo extension.
- Edited content, and hit the "Add" button at lower right.
- For a brief moment, the item appears under the Edit Widgets area, and then disappears.
Unsure what to do from here. Never successfully got any widget onto my Illustrator page.
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board