GUI \ Multi-Tab \ Buzz
Hello, I just wanted to throw out a few ideas\suggestions.
1. Enable a kind of auto show\hide function for the main menu bar. (Offer a pushpin to lock in place)
-The reasoning behing this is to minimize the amount of screen realestate that it takes up. (over 1.5" currently on a 27" 1080 resolution screen) *And I do realize there's a fullscreen button on the cards.
2. Middle-Clicking a card to open a new tab.
-I find myself and see others needing to duplicate a tab just to open a card in a separate view when using two screens or simple side-by-side comparisons. Enabling a link for the cards would save several clicks\time.
3. Buzz is extremely noisy and appears to lack a purge function to dump all conversations. Also, it appears to be pinning communications that I have never been apart of which requires user clicks to "undo" an action I didn't request in the 1st place.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board