WB 4.5 Lookup Transform bug/error (Not present in WB 4)
Since updating from WB 4 to 4.5 the lookup transforms not no longer work properly.
I keep getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." on most of the jobs that have lookup transforms.
I think I isolated the problem to jobs that have more than 1 lookup transfrom.
It worked perfectly fine on WB 4.0.
I have tested a job using the same lookups individually and they work fine, but when I setup two lookups I get the error every time.
Unless an update fixes the issue this week I will need to revert back to WB 4 and I will no longer be able to provide feedback on the matter.
I have attached the log of my test job.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board