Table Card width

Is there a way to adjust the width of a table card?  It seems like the default is to have a full screen.  However, there are times (e.g., a 2-column table) where the card might only need to be half a screen.  By forcing all table cards to be a full screen, we are wasting space and it can be difficult to read really wide columns.

16 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I thought perhaps if you go into Chart Properties for your (example) 2-column table, and specify column widths for the 2 columns, that it might shorten the table-width overall.  I'm disappointed to see that it does not... it still seems to default to filling the full screen width?

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @tleong. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• @Gavatar Please see post. 

• Yes the width settings allows you to specify what % of the total width each column takes. The table full width is controlled by the card width. This is so it can be responsive on different monitors and devices like mobile phones and tablets. 

We are releasing several new options on card dimensions later this summer. This will work for more than just tables and allow you to specify wider, taller cards etc.

This discussion has been closed.