Illustrator 2017 Update
Adobe has released updates to their Creative Cloud suite of applications. The latest version of Illustrator (listed as 2017 version 21.0.0) is not compatible with Domo's Design Studio.
We have created a fix for this and have submitted it to Adobe with a request to expedite the approval process. I will update this thread when that has been approved and available.
In the meantime, if you have already upgraded to the new version, we recommend reverting back to the previous version.
To do that, follow these steps.
1. From the Creative Cloud desktop application, in the FIND ADDITIONAL APPS Tab, click the blue link PREVIOUS VERSION
2. Click the blue VIEW PREVIOUS VERSIONS link
3. Click the Install Button next to Illustrator
4. Select the 20.0.0 version for Illustrator in the drop-down list
4. After this installs, you will see there is an update available for the 2015.3 version. Click Update to get the latest version, 20.1.0.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions or issues.