Printing Table Cards

When selecting the print option on a table card, the card cuts off in the print out.  Requesting to add the option to modify the output and ensure complete capture of the table card.  (e.g. shrink to fit, scale, landscape mode)

21 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @TheDataGuy. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• @TheDataGuy Thanks for this feedback. This is part of our feature improvements for tables on our product radar. 

• Hua
    Hua 🟡

The cut-off happens to export to PPT as well.  Please make sure the improvements include that scenario.

Thanks,
    Hua

• Hua
    Hua 🟡

The print of table chart now includes all rows, BUT the header row only is printed once on the first page AND wider tables still get cut-off.  Please make improvement so the header row repeats on every page.

More improvement needed on paper orientation, to allow landscape and/or scaling for wider tables.

Thanks,

Hua

• I haven't seen resolution to this old request from 1.5yrs ago. Surely there is an update, please advise as I am still not able to print a simple table card successfully without columns being cut off.

This discussion has been closed.