Dataflow Run Control - Execute on 1st of month only
I have a large dataset that is refreshed on a daily basis. I have cards, however, that I would like to stay static during the month and only reflect the end-of-month value(s).
- create another workbench job to upload a second version of the data based on a different schedule
- I could create a manually executed workflow that makes a copy of the main dataset once/month, and NOT set it to automatically update, but then I have to login and run it on weekends and holidays if that's where the start of the month is
What I'd really like to do is figure out if there is a way to create a smart dataflow, that can test for the date, and only run when it's the first of the month. In straight TSQL, it might look something like this...
IF DAY(CURDATE()) <> 1 THEN
Any thoughts on how to do this in a DATAFLOW, or, even better, am I just missing some control capability that's already available?
**Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board