Schedule reports don't work for sumo and charts

This may already be on the roadmap but the schedule report feature should be enhanced to support Sumo cards and charts. They currently come in email with a giant sumo icon. It also would be a nice feature if the schedule email feature can be enhanced with sending an excel file of the data in the layout designed in Sumo or charts.

4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @lovelock. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• I would push for this request too. Report scheduling should do way more then just sending a screenshot of the card. At least, we should be able to see the entire results of the card and not having to click on it and open it in Domo to see the hidden content. Otherwise, those reports became almost useless.

Thanks

• Is there any update on this?  I have noticed that tables only show the first 3 columns.  I'm sending reports with 4 or 5 columns so it should be easy for those to be seen in an email report.

• It has been almost a year, is there any update to this ticket? @ckwright

image.png

It is pretty useless that you can schedule a report for a sumo card but nothing is shown

• jstan
    jstan Dallas, TX 🟠

It works now, but you can only see a little bit of information.  Data tables are limited to four columns in a non-layout report (play with the font size and allow wrapping) and sumo cards show about the same.  If you set a card to the large size, that is how it will come through in a standard report (non-layout).

• See comment by @jstan

This discussion has been closed.