Embed Domo Card on Website

We have some great cards we'd like to share on our public website. Is there any way to embed a card with live data feed?

Thanks,

Todd

23 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Dan
    Dan 🟢

It would be tremendously helpful to publish the interactive card directly to our website.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

This idea can be seen here. Please vote for it.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @StevenC can you please take a look at this?

• This is the single most important feature my college would like to see out of Domo. We need to publish the cards with drill-down capacility to primarily our Institutional Research website. There is a large initiative to restructure the college website, so most of our departments have a focus on their specific areas. At this point it is almost a requirement for many groups around campus to continue using Domo as their primary product.

• @ToddChamberlin

@Dan

@michaelf

I'm wondering whether anyone has come up with any interim solutions to accomplish this?

This feature would be very important for our company as well.

• @srosen I'm not aware of any interim solutions but I'll see what I can find.

• @michaelf That would be amazing, thank you!

• @srosen it doesn't seem there are any interim solutions for this but we'll keep you posted if that changes.

• @michaelf Is there any update on this?  My company would also love to post cards and report publications to our internal site.

• @ewelsh, sorry but no update yet! We're still working on how to fit this in. Thanks!

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Looks like same idea has been approved and will be released soon.

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Ability-to-embed-Domo-Card-HTML-to-external-site/idc-p/23551#M4529

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Domo Everywhere feature allows users to embed a public card. This feature has been implemented. 

This discussion has been closed.