Time Lapse Options in card
I'd like to see a time lapse option added to all cards to display data over a specified period of time.
A date parameter is selected for use with time lapse display. The date used does NOT have to be something displayed on the graph's data points, but should be displayed like the summary number and change as the time lapse progresses.
- Will select date for use with time lapse
- Will add a start and end date (could be a function of existing filtering)
- Will select cycle duration, cadance, delay and persistance
- Duration: How long the entire time lapse should occur
- Cadance: What date part should be used; hourly, daily, monthly...
- Delay: How long should the delay between replaying the time lapse be (delay doesn't have to occur so long as a replay is signaled somehow)
- For example if there is a timeline at the bottom of the page and a play arrow progresses before moving back to the starting position again, that's fine.
- Persistance: How long should a data point remain on the screen before fading, shrinking or otherwise being removed from view.
- Date field not used as data point
- Inventory by Location lapsed over time
- US Map showing the sales over time
- Tree map or bubble chart of top sellers or poor performing vendors over time
- Date field used as data point
- X-axis of time by Y-axis of customer complaint volume
- X-axis of time by Y-axis of project activity cost
Spread of Disease
Spread of Walmart (so it's basically the same as the above)