Beastmode Owner and Locking Beastmodes
- Allow us to assign owners to beastmodes (similar to card owners -- put the icon in the bottom of the "edit beastmode" window). This should also get integrated into the new search capabilities so you can search for people's (or your own) beastmodes. Current workaround (for other people needing a solution) is to use /* name */ at the top of your beastmode formula.
- Allow beastmode owners to lock their beastmodes from getting edited. Simliar to card and page locking, the beastmode owner should be able to lock their beastmode. Other users should still be able to see the beastmode so they can understand the calculations or copy and paste it to create their own.
This discussion has been closed.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 38 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 119 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board