Certified Cards (like the social media check)
An visual indicator that a card has been vetted and is "publishable" (yes, I have brought this up many times, including Domopalooza, but I want others to help me vote on it)!
Several components to include (in order of priority):
- Visual Indicator icon on a card (check or badge), similar to the check mark public figures have on their twitter accounts. It should be located on the page view of a card, similar to the card owner so users can quickly see if a card is certified before they click on it.
- Any changes made to a card should uncertify the card, and a duplicated card should not carry over the certification.
- A workflow queue for admins (or the card certifier group), to know which cards needs to be certified
For others looking for an interim solution: a current workaround is to create a dummy user with some type of logo/icon as their profile picture. Once a card is "certified" you switch card ownership to that dummy user. Of course, the downside of this is that anyone can switch over the owner (requires a lof of manual auditing), and you lose visbility of who actually owns the card.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board