Outlining Data in Tabular Form

@nalbright suggested I share this as an idea. I agree. It would be for enhancements to the users' ability to outline data in tabular form.

Please follow the link below for details:

http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Card-Building/Outlining-Pivoting-Cascading-Hierarchy-Data/td-p/2377

Thanks

Jon

3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for the mention :).  It's a good idea.  I must admit I'm not familiar with Tableau myself, but I have heard of it and I imagine that a lot of companies would want to preserve the look for their data as much as possible from previous systems.  We are creates of habit, after all.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • Absolutely! As well, being in a technical position I don't continuously view or use most of the dashboards and visualizations that I build. Most of my work is used by other areas where the users are generally less technical and are affected by changes to a much higher degree. That being said, a large amount of demand to reproduce reports exactly as the were arises from the stress caused in the user base from the changes to their key resources.

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket # DOMO-37781

• @Gavatar can you please take a look at this?

•  Thanks for the suggestion. We are looking at enhancing sumo tables in many significant ways. This request is part of the next gen sumo tables. 

This discussion has been closed.