Option to migrate the drill down as well to the new data set when the parent card is migrated

Hello Domo Team, 

Issue:

Currently, when the top level card is migrated to the new data set the drill down does not migrate by default and the user has to migrate the drill down individually. This is a pain when (i guess in most cases) the cards and drills are built on the same dataset and wants to move together to the new dataset.

Suggestion:

Give a prompt to the user if he intends to migrate the drill down as well to the new data set when he/she attempts to migrates to a new dataset

Thank you providing such a forum for the users to suggest. 

Go DOMO! 

10 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I just ran into this issue myself.  It would be great to have an "apply to all" feature where you could change all data sets in the drill path to the new one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    “There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
  • btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @Kaushik. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

This discussion has been closed.