Domo Company Store - buy Domo gear

I really would like to have access to a Domo company store to purchase Domo gear to recognize users.  Everything from stickers, pens, Yeti cups, t-shirts, hoodies, Josh Hames necktie collection, Domo socks by Stance, left over Domopalooza swag,  etc, etc, etc!

I have to admit, I'd probably get something for myself too.

Like this idea?  Click "LIKE"!

Domo Gear.jpg

12 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Especially the backpack, hoddie and waterbottle- I loved those from Domopalooza!

• btm
    btm

domo

💎

@swagner this is a great idea.  @DaniBoy any thoughts? 

• This is a great idea, my co-workers came back from a DOMO conference with DOMO pens / notebooks and I went looking to see if I could buy some!

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@swagner @KateVanBuskirk @Im_Data

Yes this is a GREAT idea and we have had some discussion about this internally. 

I am just returning from vacation and will own this as I work very closely with the Domo marketing team.

I'll circle back as I get updates on this!

Thank you!

Regards,

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • w00T!

Thanks @DaniBoy

• Resonably priced, please - We will make everyone everywhere see the brand! 

People I run into LOVE my revolution t-shirt.  Many a Domo conversation has been started from it!

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    Check out my video!
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

We have not forgotten about this and I am keeping the conversation going internally.

Yes, the stores goals would certainly include having Domo premium products available to grow awareness, while having an operation that will pay for itself.

CC: @Scary_Stu @Andrew_T

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • ah now folks,

sur wouldn't Domo give the stuff away to their best posters and idea generators ?

good idea ++.

• We did and we will again at our Dojo awards ceermony at Domopalooza 2018!!!

See this post from last year.

Cheers!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • Still think this is a great idea! Would love to be able to grab a few more things to rep my favorite (non-employing) company ?

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

With the new marketing leadership we may be able to make this a reality this year!

Stay tuned!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • YAY!!!  As I look at the people who have responded to this post...It's like a who's who of the Dojo! 

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    Check out my video!
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
This discussion has been closed.