Move SELECTED cards to a new dataset

When going into a dataset, you can currently move all cards to a different dataset, however it would be useful to be able to select specific cards to move. 

When the pop-up appears to select the new dataset, the left portion of the window should be datasets, and the right portion should be the cards that can be selected (just as cards are selected for publications). 

This issue was exemplified in this exchange: https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Card-Building/mass-change-data-set-on-series-of-cards/m-p/24572

19 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I really like the idea of being able to choose a collection of cards, instead over the choices of ALL or 1 at a time.  Great Idea! @KateVanBuskirk

• yes the key point here is specifically being able to choose which cards should move to which dataset

• Thank you for submitting this @KateVanBuskirk. I am assigning to our product manager @JSharp to review and comment.

• Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Dean_Wangerin
    Dean_Wangerin Minneapolis, MN 🟠

Another useful option would be to either move everything on a page to a new dataset, or if selecting a series of cards' datasets from a list, be able to see what page each card is on.  

• Ritwik
    Ritwik Atlanta 🟡

Bumping

• any update on this feature request?

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🟤
    Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.