Buzz for DataSets and DataFlows

When collaborating with others, and managing the environment as an Admin, I often find that I need to have a conversation around DataSets and DataFlows.  I may be getting a bit spoiled about having Buzz attach to my cards, but I keep looking for the little 'Open Conversation' icon!!! 

Anyone else looking for this? 

It would also be cool to have it for Pages.  Some things don't only apply card by card...but now I'm being picky!

Thanks!

DataMaven
Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
Check out my video!
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Hey @DataMaven

I actually have a different approach on this problem which I will share soon.

(not a huge fan of buz).

K.

• Thanks @Kurbz!  I appreciate any ideas.  I like Buzz over email, for sure, and that is the biggest monkey I want off my back!  Most of my team is in India and works a nearly opposite schedule to me.  Chasing email threads can cost me days. 

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    Check out my video!
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @DataMaven. I am assigning to our product manager @DaveR to review and comment.

This discussion has been closed.