Date Selection on Cards - would to have name of the date field shown

I would like to see the date field name used on a card shown in the date selection and also near the summary number in the card.  (as shown below).  This is a small gap in identifying card criteria that would answer a lot of user questions.  Especially in cases where many date fields are in the data set.  For example, in my sales data set I have order date, promised delivery date, ship date, invoice date, and accounting period (just to name a few).

date selection.jpgcard title and summary number.jpg

9 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @swagner. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• @btm  any further update on this idea?

@DaniBoy

• @ckwright @codysmith

Please provide an update.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • A shame to see this idea going unimplemented for so long. This is particularly relevant in insurance. For example, an insurance claim has the date the accident happened and the date it was reported to the insurer: those are often not the same. Which one is a Domo card using? You have to edit the card and look to be sure.

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🔴

@user30972 if it's important ... why wouldn't you put it in the title of the card, the description, the collection, the section header, or a text description?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.