DataSet Access Review
When our instance of Domo was launched a Page was created called "Scratch Pad" that allowed everyone in the company to see the reports built on the Scratch Pad. One of Product Data Analysts started using this page to build a lot of his personal cards. Once I found this out, I removed access to the Scratch Pad for all users except him, making it his own page.
However, when training a new user this morning from our EMEA Operations I noticed that he still has access to datasets that were used on that page. So even though I removed him from being able to see the Shared Page, the dataset access remains. So this leads me to two questions:
1) How do I remove the users access these datasets? He no longer has access to the page, but Dataset access apears to have stayed since it was an option to choose from when he and I were building a test card this morning.
2) Is there an easier way in Domo to be able to see exactly what Datasets each user has available to them?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board