Embed drill not working
I'm trying to use the Embed IFrame funtionailty to embed a number of cards on an Intranet web page.
The cards appearing in the IFrame on the web page, and I can view the cards, use the chart picker and apply filters, but when I click on a card that has a drill path the drill views do not work or render correctly.
The issues I get are as follows:
1. The drill views are squished up i.e. only filling the top 5% of the view making it unreadable.
2. I get a blank view (no data displayed just a white square and summary value)
3. I get an error "Unable to load card"
The above issues seem to occur randomly with all cards. I will get one of the above issues on a card then refresh the web page and trying clicking on the same card drill path again I will get a different issue.
Has anyone experience this? Is this a know issues with embed?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 150 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部