How do I lookup data from another data source? e.g. Validate US State abbreviation
New to Domo, but masterful with Excel/VBscript/Formulas - scenario, I have uploaded a spreadsheet with rows of data that have a 2 character STATE code column.
1. Source "A" -- The States can consist of US States or Canadian regions.
2. Source "B" -- I have added a separate data source spreadsheet to list/maintain US State and Canadian region codes, for use with "any" additional datasource
3. How can data source "A - any" have a default filter applied to show only US data based on matching the State Code against datasource "B-StateCode"?
4. I think of this almost like a SQL statement, SELECT * from SourceAworkbookexcel where State IN SourceBworkbookexcel..?? But not sure of the format/application in DOMO, treating the workbooks as tables?
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board