Option to persist a beast mode formula as a new column to a dataset for exporting purposes
It would be fantastic to have an option when creating a beast mode formula that allows the new column to be attached to the dataset for exporting purposes.
Couple of use cases for this that would allow:
- Ability to use the beast mode column in ETLs. To me, this seems like the highest value provided.
- The column would be present when exporting a dataset to Excel/CSV, etc.
- My company is exporting our output datasets back to a SQL environment, so for us, that column would be present in SQL and wouldn't have to be re-calculated there.
- The new column would also be visible in the new Analyzer's Data Table section.
I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones at the top of my head. Would love to see this impemented.
Attached a mockup of the additional option.
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board