Need some help: Two Beast Modes
I've got two Beast Mode calculations related to supplier receiving measures I am having trouble with. Hoping you can help me transfer my Excel knowledge in the example here over to Beast Mode.
- Attached is a workbook with sample data, example of the finished report, and explainations of the calculations.
- Here is a video I put together to overview what I am trying to do, and more explaination.
The two Beast Modes I am needing help with are:
- Initial Fill Rate = Number of Lines Received First Receiving Day / Supplier Lines Received
- Average Shipments to Complete Order = Number of Receiving Events / Supplier Order Count
Thanks in advance for your help!
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 31 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 301 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- Private Company Board