Domo-wide Beast Mode repository

Saw a request on this for internal use (single organization), but didn't see that it was moving forward, just that it was assigned for review back in June - I'd love to see this taken one step further with the development of a Domo-wide Beast Mode repository for all users to submit so that others are able to view, and replicate with changes as needed for their organization, for use in their own cards?

I believe this would have the potential for being a HUGE help to those learning Domo & Beast Modes (not that the available support pages are not helpful, but to have existing, functioning Beast Modes within a single library would be awesome!); additionally, this could possibly help lighten the load for your Dojo Support staff since a repository would conceivably have a large number of items that newbies such as myself are looking for, as well as others who might be a little further along! 

15 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I belive this should be possible for a dummy dataset at least (because field names will differ too much) such as the training datasets Domo already has on offer. 

I would then also add to the request the ability to submit fancy user-created formulas.

•  @swagner I believe user @John-Peddle has a different concept than yours if I am reading both correctly.  Your idea appears to be a repository within your organization for the management of your organizations beast modes.  @John-Peddle's idea would be a repository where beast mode formulas could be shared between users.

• Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.