Google Analytics Custom Dimension falsely interpreted as number
I have created a custom report in the GA Connector but correctly importing the most important column doesn't work properly.
The GA Client ID is a string of the following format: "1234567890.1234567890". When this is imported, Domo sees it as a number and cuts off some digits in the end.
This is what I tried to fix it (nothing worked):
- Export the data to Excel -> more digits are reveiled but not all the whole string
- Use Magic ETL to convert the column into a number with more decimals -> still missing digits (and the original form isn't kept, so blending with other data sources doesn't work)
- Contacted Live Chat -> "Please leave as feedback."
- Left as feedback to the product team -> silence until now.
Does anyone have another idea how to tackle this?
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board