Sudden Beastmode error
I have a card, which uses a lot of beast mode calculations.
All of a sudden. I get this error:
"You have a divide by zero error in your Card´s Beast Mode / Link: Get help in Domo´s Knowledge Base"
So, I checked everything and I was told that I needed a case function to avoid 0 division, also checked DOJO topics, which stated the same.
My problem is that:
- I already use case functions to avoid problems like this one:
"(sum(case when `field1` is null then 0 else `field1` end)+
sum(case when `field2` is null then 0 else `field2` end))
(sum(case when `field3` is null then 0 else `field3` end)+
sum(case when `field4` is null then 0 else `field4` end))
- My card is YTD, in my understanding it is simply not understandable that the card worked yesterday, but not today, because new data is only added.
Does someone experienced a related problem?
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部