Manage Beast Mode Calculations from Admin

From the Admin screen it would be nice to see all of the data sources and the beast mode calculations under each. The ability to copy and paste one beast mode calculation to another would be a helpful process. As we migrate datasources/flows frequently, this is only able to be done on the card level and a bit time consuming to copy each.

· Last Updated

Comments

• +1

Also, I would add to be able to see who's the creator of the beast mode (in case I want to replicate something similar) and be able to lock calculations so others can't mess up with mine/others

• Dan
    Dan 🟢

I second that, great idea!

• @MitchyMitch8 @StevenC can you please take a look at this?

• Smiley LOL wuuujuu!

• I'm going to pile on to this idea.  I've got an example that I'm working on currently where I created a Beast Mode calc, and then need to replicate it 5 more times so that I have a dynamic process of showing results for each of the last 6 months in a Table Card, sort of like this...

Customer  |  Widget Count | Ratio Prior Mo 1 | RPM2 | RPM3 | RPM4 | RPM5 | RPM6

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks for the feedback, this is an important feature to manage bulk editing and saving time. We are researching this feature and will update you once we have more information about it. 

• I agree - having the ability to manage all beast modes from the admin page would help ensure we don't have multiple beast modes performing the same function. With multiple card creators we are finding that this is a constant struggle, and as an admin managing our Beast Modes is proving to be a daunting task. We're left with a ridiculous number of calculated fields on our datasets, most of which I'm sure are duplicates. 

• Any movement on the feature?  Also, it would be great to have a central library that we can copy Beast Mode Fields to new datasets and update from a central location.

This discussion has been closed.