Hubspot "choice of fields" connector - multiple rows and extra fields appear
I'm hoping to pull in a selection of fields for all of my Hubspot contacts - for example, some standard fields like email, user ID as well as some custom hubspot fields like "opted out of marketing" or "completed onboarding sequence".
I've configured the Hubspot > "All Contacts with Choice of Fields" connector and selected the fields I need.
Unfortunately, the resulting data set has a few major issues.
1. Lots of extra, unasked for fields, like "list-memberships_static-list-id", conversion-id", "other-vids" and a bunch of extra unasked for data
2. Some of these extra fields seem to have multiple values - like the "list-id" one - and now my data has multiple rows per user (one for each list id, for example). This results in a data set with millions of rows, while my hubspot contact is actually multiple-thousand users
All I want is a simple data set of all users and their field values. Is anyone familiar with how to configure this connector to do this?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 38 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 501 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board