Design Studio App Dataset mapping
First attempts at building an app, hopefully an easy question. As I build the app in Adobe Illustrator, datasets are temporarily hard coded "placeholders" so that I can see would be values during development - ok, got that. When I bring it over into Domo I can attach the "placeholders" to real datasets, filter and group - check. A few questions.
1. A day later I edit the app card created in Domo, open one of the horizontal bar graphs, I find the data set does not appear to be attached to the control. The data preview looks good, the filtering and grouping looks good but the "select dataset" dropdown does not have a selected dataset. (image 1)
2. A day later, I want to add a control to the app. Back to Adobe to add the control - ok. Control added, uploaded to Domo, new card created. Now I need to remap all the controls again? Is there an option to update the existing card so I don't have to remap all existing controls?
3. Also, it looks like new datasets are created each time the app is updated. Is there a way around this?
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board