Defining Business Year as per the user requirement and Year over Year option in Date Format
Hello DOMO Team,
Every user will be doing business with different set of clients, few them work with their own defined Business years. It would be definitely helpful if we have an option to predefine the business year to track their progress.
1. Client - 1 - Business Year Starts - January to Ends - December
2. Client - 2 - Business Year Starts - July to Ends - June
3. Client - 3 - Financial Year Starts - April to Ends - March and so on...
Providing an leverage to define the Start Month & End Month will give us the an option to the user to filter their required comparison months and also have a quick calculation as per the business needs.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 39 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board