Spark charts should display dates on X axis
As in the subject: spark charts do not currently display dates along the X-axis. This makes them significantly less useful vs. standard line and bar charts for time-series reporting.
Other notable limitations:
- Spark charts can not display two different metrics in a single chart (a combo chart)
- Spark charts can not be used to show a series (multiple lines or stacked/grouped bars). This would be useful in cases where you would want to show a "blended" ratio in the spark value, while retaining the ability to view individually calculated ratios charted over time.
This discussion has been closed.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 37 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board