Is it possible to get the total number of likes, clicks, retweets from existing connectors
I am trying to get the total number of likes, clicks, retweets, and comments from LinkedIn and Twitter based on specific posts/tweets on a common hashtag.
1. On Twitter, I am only able to get the number of 'Likes' and 'Retweets'. To get 'Clicks', I think I may have to set up a Twitter Ads campaign which would cost money.
2. On LinkedIn, I tried to join 2 reports (Company Posts and Company Post Stats) on update_key, if anyone could explain what the numbers mean because they don't match the numbers I see on LinkedIn (clickCount, commentCount, LikeCount, shareCount). How can they vary?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 151 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部