Ability to Re-Order Drill Path

It would be great if we could re-order the drill path without loosing what we've already built. When we go to "Edit Drill Path" rather than only have "Edit" and "Remove", I'd like to have the ability to drag and drop the path's or move each section up or down.

99 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket DOMO-44910.

• @Gavatar can you take a look at this please?

• Thanks for this request, we are looking into this request and will provide more information when it becomes available. 

• Thanks - I submitted a question on how to do this last week and received no responses.....apparently because it's not (yet) possible.

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• @newbie thank you for this feedback, this is actually one of the top requested ideas submitted. This is on our product road map for cards.  

• This will be released in the coming days and we will move this to implemented once all customers environments have it.

Thank you to everyone who voted this up and to the Product Management team for delivering on this highly desired feature!

Cheers!

Dani

• This feature is now available!! Please let me know if you have any additional feedback. Thanks! 

• I just asked my Domo support team if this can be done and they said it would need to be requested.  Great idea!

Scott Williams

Domo User

• @Scotto13 You can already do reorder drill views in the product. Thanks.  

• @everyone

I checked and confirmed that you are able to reorder the Drill Path.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.