Display a dashboard on a public monitor
In our headquarters building... we have a few large monitors around the building that display various things (videos, some reporting/performance numbers, etc.).
We are exploring the idea of displaying a domo dashboard on one of these monitors. We setup a "report screen" user in domo... and logged in and opened up the dashboard fullscreen on the monitor, and it looks great.
However, the forced log off is our issue now. I don't want to have to remote connect to the computer that controls the monitor multiple times a day to log back in to domo and launch the dashboard.
- Does anyone have any experience with anything like this... maybe turning off the "forced log off"
- Or does anyone else use a different method to "permanently" display a domo dashboard page like what I've described. I thought about maybe trying it with domo embed from internal website... but I have a feeling the forced log off would still be an issue.
Has anybody done anything like this?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 37 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 501 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board