Chrome Notification on Alerts

I would like to have the Domo Alerts notifications in Chrome vs email. (Or have more options on how I get notified when alerts fire)

2015-08-25_09-09-11.png

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @alexpeay can you please take a look at this?

• @christophorce hi sorry for the delay in circling back on this request. it looks like what you're asking for is additional delivery methods and more advanced configuration per alert. does that capture the general thought?

would you want to configure browser notifications separate from push notifications in the mobile app? or are those synonymous in your mind?

i'd be very interested to hear about your different alert use cases and how you would prefer configuration based on importance and urgency balanced with managing the chattiness of the system. if you have time for a call, direct message me.

Retired Domo Alum
  •  @product_John what other info do you need?

• mdelorey
    mdelorey

domo

💎

@christophorce: here's a specific question related to your idea: would you want to configure browser notifications separate from push notifications in the mobile app? or are those synonymous in your mind?

additionally, i'd like to hear any thoughts you have on this part of your idea: Or have more options on how I get notified when alerts fire. any clarification you can give on what you'd like to see for "more options" including if you think alerts posting to buzz would be helpful.

Retired Domo Alum
This discussion has been closed.