Workbench Job Schema
Here is the situation:
I have scheduled Workbench job whose source is a DB view. There is a column in view's underlying table called 'Sales ' of datatype float. Till date the data in it was integer numbers. The Workbench Job was executing fine. when i added a decimal value into the Sales field, the scheduled Job failed saying
"Workbench DataSet Job schema does not match Domo DataSet schema..."
So my question is :
- Is the Workbench determining the column Datatype based on the content of that particular column values when the job is created?
Only the scheduled job fails in this situation, a manual run changes the schema and will not fail.
Looking forward to your insights on this.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部