Partition By Beast Mode as a Filter
I created this Max('Value') that is grouped by a certain NamingKey using the Partition By.
I followed the syntax recommended by DOMO in the attached image.
I was able to get Max and Min values and use them within a Case statement, but I could not filter from that Case Statement.
The Partition By Beast Modes just don't populate as filters. Do I need to go through MagicETL? Thanks.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部