Alert Each Time a Row Enters Alert Criteria
I'm trying to figure out the best way in Domo to alert one of my users and I don't believe the actions available to me are what I need. Before submitting an idea suggestion I figured I'd ask here.
- Project Management is tracking the hours spent on a project and wants to get notified when a project reaches 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% of the estimated hours.
- The amount of projects going at once is dynamic and new ones could be added at anytime
What I've Done So Far:
- Setup the 4 alerts I'd like to have for the 4 buckets of time thresholds, they correctly alert one time
- I don't have the correct trigger options. Each time an item meets the criteria I want one alert sent out at that time and never again, until it reaches the next threshold (Ex. 25% -> 50%) . I don't want it to be everytime the data updates (hourly) and if I do any of the other ones it will just keep sending the same alerts every X period of time, not useful to keep getting the same information.
- If I enable "Keep sending notifications while in a triggered state" It will duplicate the same projects in the alert over and over again
- If i disable "Keep sending notifications while in a triggered state" it won't send an alert if a new project crosses the threshold if another project has already triggered it because it would have already been in a triggered state once that first project crossed the threshold.
Any thoughts on how I can alert each time a new project enters the buckets of 25%-49%, 50%-74%, etc without having to sent the same alerts over and over again?
**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 38 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 501 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board