how date filter card works when there are more than 2 data sets in a dashboard
I have a dashboard with cards built from 2 different datasets A, B. Both datasets have a date column "Event_OccuredAt". Date filter card is from dataset A "Event_OccuredAt".
1. I created a single value card to show how many new users in last month using dataset B based on another date column "User_Created_At" in dataset B. When a date range is selected from Date filter, this card should not change. However, it is changing.
2. I created a pie chart to show user status(active or inactive) using dataset B. The user status is a beast mode. When a date range is selected from Date Filter, seems it always changes to only inactive users. Not fully understand why it works this way.
Can anyone explain what is going on here with the date filter?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board