Salesforce: You can't run more than 500 reports synchronously every 60 minutes.
We have one data set that never succeeds when pulling data from Salesforce. It's based on the Quote Lines object for Salesforce CPQ. There are only around 20,000 rows in the data set which is small compared to many other Salesforce data imports that we have completed successfully.
Domo is ready, but Salesforce returned a 'FORBIDDEN' error. Details: FORBIDDEN : You can't run more than 500 reports synchronously every 60 minutes.
We have tried:
- Reducing the scope of the underlying Salesforce report
- Running the import outside of business hours
- Using different unique keys
Has anyone run into this before?
In another post, this issue simply went away, but it seems persistent for us on this particular report.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 151 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部