How to use partition by clause in Domo SQL
I have following columns:
Each row can be repeated multiple times. I want to sum values on the kingdom level in another view/table:
My code is:
SUM (MAX ('Age')) OVER (PARTITION BY 'Animal') AS 'Age',
SUM(MAX ('Weight')) OVER (PARTITION BY 'Animal') AS 'Weight'
GROUP BY 'Kingdom'
The Domo transform does not work. Says "Whoops! Something went wrong"
Can someone help me as to how to make this work?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 150 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部