How to set PDP effectively
Try to explain this as clear as I can: this is a simplified version, I have more data columns need to be considered.
I have a dataset A. I created 3 different dashboards using this dataset A.
|all webpages||DA||webpage region, web business area|
|campaigns||DB||campaign region, campaign business area|
|a group of webpages||DC|
User group1, 2 have access to Dashboard DA, DB and user group 3 have access to DC.
1. User group 3 who are also in group1 or 2 should have full access to all data for dashboard DC.
2. User group 1, 2 should have access to DA based on web region and web business area;
3. User group 1, 2 should have access to DB based on campaign region and campaign business area;
I am not sure how to handle this. People in the same group are seeing different numbers from the same report because of the PDP setup.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 754 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board