Unix Timestamp or epoch time in connector
I am trying to build a new connector where I need to add the unix_timestamp into the header.
How do I get the epoch/unix timestamp?
This is A string that contains the a long value that represents the current time in milliseconds since midnight, January 1, 1970 UTC.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部