Best Practice for Date fields
I did a quick search on this but could not find much. If I missed something, please feel free to direct me to the appropriate resource.
I work for a Support organization where our data sources have a lot of date fields, think of fields such as Ticket_created_at, Ticket_resolved_at, Ticket_first_response_at. I want to build cards with Time to Resolution, Time to First Response, etc.
Here are my questions and request for advice:
1. Should these calculations happen on the Dataflow level or in the cards?
2. If it is to happen on the Dataflow level, how could I best standardize the data format?
Thank you for any help/insight!
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board