Creating a Distinct Column Name and Showing Last Completed Order
Scenario: There are thousands of customers that are placing orders on a daily basis, which include repeat customers.
I am trying to build a card that will:
1) Show the customer's name once on my card
2) Show the last time they placed an order.
Is there a way to make the 'CustomerName' column a unique value without creating beast mode? If not, then I could not find any distinct function other than 'Count Distinct' and 'Sum Distinct' which does not give me the customer's name.
Thank you for the help!
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 134 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 52 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 994 Ideas Exchange
- 894 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 76 Apps
- 18 Governance & Productivity
- 233 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 49 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 570 日本支部