View whole output of ETL actions
When building an ETL, how can I view the whole output of an action within the ETL?
After running the preview I can only view 100 rows.
1. I join two datasets (that are created within the ETL) to one without knowing if the join-columns are unique. I want to view the datasets that go into the Join action and the dataset that comes out of it to check if the number of rows before and after the join are equal.
2. I am looking for an error in an existing ETL. I want to check the outputs of the actions to find the place where calculation goes wrong for a certain row. How can I do this easily? I know I can apply a filter to the output to view the desired row but that is very laborious.
Thank you very much in advance!
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 134 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 52 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 994 Ideas Exchange
- 894 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 76 Apps
- 18 Governance & Productivity
- 233 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 49 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 570 日本支部