Removing '<br>' text when exporting to CSV
I am automating the export of a table to CSV that will feed my CRM software.
One of the fields is a CONCAT of Text + other fields + line breaks ('<br>'). Unfortunately, when I export to CSV the line breaks are translated to text (i.e A <br> B <br> C), do you have any suggestions on how to avoid this issue.
Perhaps using a different code that <br> in Beast Mode for the line breaks?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 150 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部