How to delete rows automatically based on a date in a dataset ?
I am inserting new rows in a dataset on daily basis, and now the dataset size has became huge since the rows are added daily. I want to delete the rows from this dataset based on date criteria (Dataset has a column type of "date" in it). So the criteria is like I want to maintain rows in dataset for last 30 days. eg assume I updated the dataset today (Nov 25) then dataset should only have rows (Oct 25 - Nov 25) and for tomorrow ie Nov 26 the dataset should have rows in range from (Oct 26 to Nov 26) and all the rows before Oct 26 should get deleted, if exist.
1. Is there a way I can do this?
2. Is there any API provided by DOMO that can be used to do programmatically?
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部