Budget Amount and Gauge Card Setup
We have 4 sales regions, each with a different budget amount. I want to replicate a report in Tableau that has dials showing how much each region has used of their budget month to date and a Total one showing them all combined. Each row of the dataset details an expense for a labeled region. The budget amounts are not stored anywhere.
1) Should I add the budgets to the dataset as a consistent column or make a beastmode? They may change quarterly.
2) I want to see the total $ amount spent and % of usage MTD for each region inside the circle. I have not seen this done for a donut, is it just possible in a filled gauge? How can I get the % to show?
3) Does each region need to be its own card, or can all the gauges be on one card?
Thank you for your help,
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部